Thursday, May 8, 2014

My Oh My

It's like every time I try to get ahead with my blog, I have some sort of health issue come up. It's really starting to bum me out. In October 2013 I went to the hospital because I just felt so weird well come to find out I had multiple bilateral pulmonary embolisms and was rushed to a bigger hospital 2 hours away. I was so scared, this was life and death for me. I stayed in the hospital a week hooked up to lots of different monitors and having my blood drawn almost every 2 hours, I couldn't even go to the bathroom without almost giving out of breath and my heart rate going over 150bpm. Oh yeah all this happened because of my birth control so I immediately stopped taking that mamba jambo. Finally I was able to go home but boy who was I kidding things have became so hard, the simplest of tasks I get so out of breath. I'm filled with so much anxiety it's not even funny, sometimes all I just want to do is lay in the bed. I don't wish this on my worst enemy, it's so horrible but I do know someone out there always has it harder than I do so I don't know why I'm complaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment